Pages

My 3H

My 3H

Friday, April 10, 2009

Hadif n cuzens

Hadif got 4 cuzens,dat mean my mum n dad dh ada 5 org cucu..3 boys n 2 gurls.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
c cantik Az-Nafeesa Ellysya-born on 27th may 08

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
c comel Nur Qisya Dania-born on 10th march 09..Hari ni sebulan dh!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4rm left Al-Aneem Azeeqmal,Ellysya n Al-Izzul Fareehan..3 beradik ne~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
hmm..Hadif n Qisya ceta apa tew?..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
cyg adik Qisya...Berabis jua menantang..Ehehe..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my eldest sis n her daughter Ellysya

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
c latinx yg cute..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
vowh! Hadif nanez,kna ragging leh abg2..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
chakkkk! Uii lawa ehhh...Kah3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
aduhhh..Mcm kn tumbang ja..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
takotttt...Kna ggit leh kaka elly

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
tido sma2 ah~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
altogether~msani Qisya lum ada g,ehe..Hadif pun bru jua 3 minggu lbeh umurnya neh..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

Check out my homepage woodwork

Anonymous said...

Very rapidly this website will be famous amid all
blogging and site-building viewers, due to it's pleasant articles or reviews

Feel free to surf to my blog post: paleo diet food list

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Lovely Awards

My Lovely Awards

My Popular Entries


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.